Share prices at
The benchmark KSE 100-Index gained 0.71 percent or 201.05 points to 28,505.55 points on Wednesday when compared with Tuesday’s close of 28,304.50 points.
The KSE All Share Index increased by 0.61 percent or 127.06 points to 20,912.28 points, the KSE 30-Index surged by 0.77 percent or 151.98 points to 19,862.15 points, whereas the KMI 30- Index improved by 0.75 percent or 341.38 points to 46,115.93 points.
During Wednesday's trading session, the key index touched an intraday high of 28,637.05 points as against an intraday low of 28, 192.26 points.
Market volumes by 86.803 million shares to 133.583 million shares on Wednesday as against 220.657 million shares posted Tuesday, the capitalization swelled by
Among 355 active scrips Wednesday, prices of 237 issues advanced, 100 depleted, whereas values of 18 other companies stayed unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say