Share prices at
The benchmark KSE 100-Index gained 0.71 percent or 201.05 points to 28,505.55 points on Wednesday when compared with Tuesday’s close of 28,304.50 points.
The KSE All Share Index increased by 0.61 percent or 127.06 points to 20,912.28 points, the KSE 30-Index surged by 0.77 percent or 151.98 points to 19,862.15 points, whereas the KMI 30- Index improved by 0.75 percent or 341.38 points to 46,115.93 points.
During Wednesday's trading session, the key index touched an intraday high of 28,637.05 points as against an intraday low of 28, 192.26 points.
Market volumes by 86.803 million shares to 133.583 million shares on Wednesday as against 220.657 million shares posted Tuesday, the capitalization swelled by
Among 355 active scrips Wednesday, prices of 237 issues advanced, 100 depleted, whereas values of 18 other companies stayed unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes