In the first half of this year, the banking sector's NPL ratio exceeded 1% for the first time in ten years, which is relatively normal compared with
The "micro-booming" state indicates SMEs' overall operating status and credit risk have been improved and the risk undertaken by the entire banking was on the rise. However, the risk is within the controllable range of banks. From the overall assets quality, the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?