Continuing its pattern of growth and expansion, Goldco Precious Metals, has merged with its subsidiary,
Gerszt feels strongly that recent declines in the current equities markets provide a natural invitation for investors to accumulate physical gold and silver in their IRAs. "We've witnessed a substantial increase in gold and silver purchases by our clients. They're motivated by weakness in paper markets, and perturbed by uninspired news from The Federal Reserve. As market analysts begin to predict additional market declines, investors are increasingly returning to gold and silver for a safe haven and a hedge against further market losses," reports Gerszt.
As of the date of this announcement,
Gerszt further emphasizes that "Investors are becoming gradually more and more appreciative of gold's inverse relationship to paper investments."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12096231.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison