@GMRInfrastructure is planning to raise funds through issue of non-convertible debentures, equity shares / equity linked instruments or any other securities upto an amount of INR 25 Bn.
The company had raised
GMR has total debt of INR 40 Bn and aims to reduce the same by INR 15 Bn by this fiscal for which deleveraging by way of the Asset Light Asset Right Strategy.
The company has over the last two years sold stakes in some roads it operates, apart from stake sales in an airport and in an energy business as part of an 'asset light, asset right' strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV