@GMRInfrastructure is planning to raise funds through issue of non-convertible debentures, equity shares / equity linked instruments or any other securities upto an amount of INR 25 Bn.
The company had raised
GMR has total debt of INR 40 Bn and aims to reduce the same by INR 15 Bn by this fiscal for which deleveraging by way of the Asset Light Asset Right Strategy.
The company has over the last two years sold stakes in some roads it operates, apart from stake sales in an airport and in an energy business as part of an 'asset light, asset right' strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World