ArtRage 4.5 features a 64-bit engine for Mac OS X and Windows, which provides speed improvements and enables working on larger canvases and more complex projects. ArtRage 4.5 also includes canvas grid overlays, stylus tilt support for the pencil tool, a new font picker, multi-touch gesture support for Mac OS X, and more (see the list below).
New in ArtRage 4.5: * 64-Bit Support: ArtRage 4.5 now supports 64-bit processors on Windows and OS X, which means you can work on significantly larger file sizes and canvases and at much faster speeds. 32-bit processors are also supported from the same installer.
* Canvas Grid Overlay: highly customizable grid overlays are available on the Canvas and Reference Images to help you map out your paintings and designs in pixels or proportions. Users can choose between a non-interactive guide or have lines Snap To Grid.
* Live Pencil Tilt: the Pencil Tool now supports Tilt input from your stylus to adjust the angle of the pencil when sketching on devices with tilt support, such as the Wacom Cintiq or Intuos Pro.
Other Tweaks and Improvements: * Improved Font Picking.
* OS X multi-touch gestures for MacBook touchpads and tablets with touch support, such as the Wacom Cintiq.
* Faster Undo, Redo, and Transform operations.
* Manual sorting of Toolbox objects and Color Samples.
* Ability to move and duplicate resources between categories.
ArtRage 4.5 System Specifications: * Compatible with 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8.
* Compatible with 32 and 64 bit versions of Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
* Previous 4.0 version available for download for WinXP users.
* Supports touch and screen tablet devices, such as Microsoft Surface Pro.
* Interface runs in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Russian (manual in English).
ArtRage 4.5 is Compatible with Industry Standards ArtRage is the easiest way to create works of art that look and feel like their real world counterparts, avoiding the traditional computer generated look with a paint simulation that captures the nuances of real expressive media. Anybody who spent a few hours in Adobe Photoshop or Autodesk Sketchbook should quickly pick up familiar functions in ArtRage like layers, opacity, blend modes, plugins, selections, stencils, rulers, transforms, grid tools and scripting. More important, anybody who has picked up a real paintbrush or pencil will feel at home with the artistic tools provided. Free trial version can be tried out at www.artrage.com.
ArtRage 4.5 Users and Artists Quotes: I can definitely say that Ive felt the benefit of improved speed, and have found the ability to drag items around in the toolbox to reorganize at will very useful. Ive found it particularly handy for tinkering with sets of color samples, when you need to add a new color and want it to fit in, -
I am absolutely delighted with the improved Font Selection process I am finding the grid really useful as well. As a lover of
64-bit support is one of my favorite aspects of the 4.5 upgrade, - David K Manuel, davidkmanuel.com (http://www.davidkmanuel.com) .
ArtRage 4.5 Free to ArtRage 4 Users
Available immediately for Mac OSX 10.6 and later, and Windows Vista or later, ArtRage 4.5 supports standard desktop computers, tablets, interactive white boards, and touch screens.
ArtRage 4.5 is priced at
Owners of previous editions of ArtRage (ArtRage 2, ArtRage 3 Studio, or ArtRage 3 Studio Pro) can receive a 50% discount on the price of ArtRage 4.5 by registering and upgrading at http://members.artrage.com. In addition, ArtRage for iPad and ArtRage for iPhone are priced at
Thomas PR (631) 549-7575
For More information: http://www.artrage.com/artrage-4-5-update-released/http://www.artrage.com/manuals/grids-artrage-4-5/http://www.artrage.com/faqs/artrage-4-update-history/http://www.artrage.com/files/artrage_product_comparison.pdf ArtRage Social Media and Communities:
* ArtRage Forums (Ambient Design) (http://forums.artrage.com/) : share techniques and artwork with other ArtRage users.
* ArtRage on DeviantART (http://artrage.deviantart.com/) : official DeviantART group for ArtRage artwork, tutorials, contests, galleries and art resources featuring a regular monthly contest offering the chance to win a copy of ArtRage 4.5 as well as an opportunity for fun and practice for their artists.
* ArtRage on
* ArtRage on Tumblr (http://ambient-design.tumblr.com/) : Tumblr ArtRage artwork and painting tips and tricks.
ArtRage and the
Connect with Thomas PR Online:
Facebook Karen Thomas, Thomas PR: https://www.facebook.com/karenthomaspr
Facebook Thomas PR: https://www.facebook.com/Thomaspublicrelations
Twitter Thomas PR @thomaspr: https://twitter.com/thomaspr
Google+ Thomas PR: www.google.com/+KarenThomasThomasPR (https://www.google.com/+KarenThomasThomasPR)
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV