The facility, to be arranged by
The syndication was launched in an initial amount of
Funds from the loan will be used for general corporate lending purposes, it said.
Banks in the Gulf, flush with deposits, have become eager to lend over the past year, pushing down loan rates and causing many borrowers to avoid the bond market.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Teresa Giudice of 'Real Housewives' Faces Prison Time
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students