UBC Media, a television and radio services firm, posted a full-year pretax loss of
UBC's revenues in the full year were hit by
UBC Media completed the reverse takeover of 7digital, a digital music platform, in June in a
"As music is consumed across an increasing number of connected devices, 7digital is able to offer customers an independent and scalable platform that acts as the foundation for their digital music strategies," said 7digital Chief Executive
"We are working hard to create a world leading digital music and radio platform and believe that the coming together of UBC Media and 7digital marks a major step towards fulfilling this ambition," Cole added.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million