Some politicians who say corporations are not people somehow say these non-persons can take actions that are unpatriotic? I believe it is unpatriotic for politicians to believe the government is entitled to so much in taxes.
A company's directors should have the freedom to set up a corporation wherever they choose. Politicians in states and countries need to make tax laws and regulations that encourage corporations to stay or relocate to their jurisdictions. Punitive policies will make things worse.
Many people chastise corporations and individuals for not paying their fair share but rarely question what the government's fair share should be.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop