Some politicians who say corporations are not people somehow say these non-persons can take actions that are unpatriotic? I believe it is unpatriotic for politicians to believe the government is entitled to so much in taxes.
A company's directors should have the freedom to set up a corporation wherever they choose. Politicians in states and countries need to make tax laws and regulations that encourage corporations to stay or relocate to their jurisdictions. Punitive policies will make things worse.
Many people chastise corporations and individuals for not paying their fair share but rarely question what the government's fair share should be.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations