The yen dropped to 102.55 against the greenback and 171.17 against the pound. Against the euro and the franc, the yen slipped to 137.06 and 113.12, from early highs of 136.83 and 112.95, respectively.
The yen hit 94.12 against the loonie, its weakest since
The yen is likely to face support around 103.00 against the greenback, 114.00 against the franc, 138.00 against the euro, 172.00 against the pound, 96.00 against the aussie and 94.5 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists