Xcite's strategy is to develop the heavy oil discoveries in the Bentley field in the
Net profit for the three months ended
During the period, the company raised
Xcite said Thursday that the recent bond financing and the repayment of the unsecured loan notes has provided a stable financial footing during a key period for the company as it continues to bring together a technically and financially compliant field development plan for the Bentley field in the
Looking ahead, the company said discussions continue with additional development partners to complement its Bentley development group, including drilling contractors and services companies as part of its rig tender process and overall well strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton