Watlow®, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of complete thermal systems, recently added 25,000 square feet to its R&D facility in
Watlow customers in
"Our machine shop was previously located offsite from our main facility, and we needed to move it closer to better support our engineering team," said
Phase One of the expansion was completed on
Watlow designs and manufactures industrial heaters, temperature sensors, controllers and supporting software – all of the components of a thermal system. The company partners with its customers to optimize thermal performance, decrease design time and improve efficiency of their products and applications.
Watlow brings its experience to numerous industries, including semiconductor processing, environmental chambers, energy processes, diesel emissions, medical and foodservice equipment.
Since 1922, Watlow has grown in product capability, market experience and global reach. The company holds more than 450 patents and employs 2,000 employees working in nine manufacturing facilities and three technology centers in
For additional information call your nearest Watlow representative:
Phone: 1+ (800) WATLOW2, 1+ (314) 878-4600
Fax: 1+ (877) 893-1005, 1+ (314) 878-6814
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Watlow-Expands/San-Jose-Facility/prweb12096787.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham