ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13082014 - World leaders working in virology will meet at the
Held at the Ron Cooke Hub from 18 to 22 August, the international conference has attracted keynote speakers from across
The event - the 10th anniversary of a workshop series that started in Oxford in 2004 - has been organised by Professor
Running alongside the workshop will be an art exhibition inspired by virus structure by Dr
Professor Twarock, from York's Departments of Biology and Mathematics and the
'This interdisciplinary exchange is key in tackling these problems and paves the way for the design of novel antiviral strategies.'
The conference will also include a poster competition for students and post doctoral researchers.
For more information on Mathematical Virology 2014 at the
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison