Appian, the market leader in modern business process management (BPM) and Case Management software, today announced that the Appian Cloud has received a Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type 2 audit report. In addition, Appian has completed new audits for SOC 1 Type 2 and International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402. These audits complement Appian Cloud s existing security certifications and its control architecture has already helped clients meet both industry specific and geographic specific regulatory requirements, including PCI DSS,
Appian Cloud is recognized as the leading BPM Platform as a Service (PaaS) for the delivery of production applications. Appian Cloud has been given a Strong Positive rating (the highest rating in the report methodology) in the most recent
Hundreds of global organizations across financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, government, retail and other industries use Appian Cloud in full production to rapidly deliver transformational business applications. Appian s Work Platform combination of enterprise data navigation, process management, native mobility and social collaboration accelerates smarter business decisions and actions, improves operational efficiency and optimizes the customer experience. Unlike typical PaaS/SaaS providers, Appian customer deployments are fully portable between Appian Cloud and on-premise Appian environments, reducing the perceived risk of cloud computing even further. Appian Cloud also delivers a 99.95 percent SLA.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'