Z&R Motorcycles has made an announcement on its business expansion move with the acquisition its maiden premises and deployment of new personnel.
Set up in 2002, the firm is involved in the mobile motorbike repair and servicing business.
The Z&R Motorcycles founder Sami Belhaouane used to operate the business from his residence.
However, he decided to set up his own garage in view of the growing recognition of his service. The newly purchased property is located on
The bank has provided the money to Z&R Motorcycles as part of the Funding for Lending Scheme of the Government.
Mr. Belhaouane stated, Until we bought the shop, I had run my business from home, offering a mobile service for customers at their homes or places of work.
"But as the business has grown and the demand from customers has increased it became clear that we needed to move to the next level and open a garage to run the business.
The new premises are ideal, they are brilliantly located, fully equipped and give us better facilities to run the business from. I m really pleased with the feedback we ve had from customers so far and look forward to this new stage of the businesses development."
The Development Manager,
The Relationship Manager at RBS -
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date