Global business process outsourcing (BPO) partner arvato has strengthened its
Chris will be responsible for driving arvato s information security strategy and implementing a best practice, holistic approach to security governance, risk management and compliance, working alongside arvato s existing information security team. He ll also oversee the security strategy, assurance and accreditation of arvato s programmes with central and local government clients, and provide cyber security consulting services across public and private sector organisations.
With more than 15 years experience in IT and information security, Chris has held senior roles with market-leading organisations including HP Enterprise Security Services and
Chris vast experience in public and private sector information security makes him an ideal fit for this role, said
Chris added: Information security can be a powerful business enabler if it s aligned with the business objectives and supports client needs. arvato s growth in the public and private sectors has been impressive over the past years and I m excited to be joining a successful team to ensure that clients continue to receive secure and high quality services.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low