Global business process outsourcing (BPO) partner arvato has strengthened its
Chris will be responsible for driving arvato s information security strategy and implementing a best practice, holistic approach to security governance, risk management and compliance, working alongside arvato s existing information security team. He ll also oversee the security strategy, assurance and accreditation of arvato s programmes with central and local government clients, and provide cyber security consulting services across public and private sector organisations.
With more than 15 years experience in IT and information security, Chris has held senior roles with market-leading organisations including HP Enterprise Security Services and
Chris vast experience in public and private sector information security makes him an ideal fit for this role, said
Chris added: Information security can be a powerful business enabler if it s aligned with the business objectives and supports client needs. arvato s growth in the public and private sectors has been impressive over the past years and I m excited to be joining a successful team to ensure that clients continue to receive secure and high quality services.
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback