The DRIP is voluntary and shareholders can participate if they currently own the Trust's common shares and such shares are registered in their name. If shareholders own shares that are registered in another name (for example, a bank, broker or other nominee), the shareholders should contact their bank, broker or other nominee to enroll in the DRIP. If shareholders participate in the DRIP through a broker, they should confirm with their broker if additional brokerage fees apply.
Registered shareholders who enroll in the DRIP five business days prior to the record date in any given month will be able to participate in the DRIP for that month. For example, registered shareholders whose enrollment forms are submitted in good order in accordance with the DRIP by
Eligible shareholders of record may elect to participate in the DRIP at any time by completing the enrollment form and returning it to the DRIP's administrator. Enrollment forms may be obtained by contacting
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of offers to buy any securities. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Anyone seeking a prospectus and enrollment application should visit www.udfiv.com or call (800) 859-9338 and read the prospectus carefully before making any investment decisions.
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor