Net profit has increased 12% to AED23.6 million compared to AED21.2 million a year earlier. This has resulted in earnings per share rising from AED0.064 in the first half of 2013 to AED0.071in H1 2014.
Gross insurance premium stood at AED295 million in H1 2014 compared to AED187million reported in the same period last year, an increase of 58%.
UIC's total assets rose from AED688 million as of
Technical profit amounted to AED49.2 million, up 94%, compared to AED25.4 million as at
The continued surge in the technical profits underscores the effective execution of the company's sustainable growth strategy which includes disciplined underwriting, focus on introducing innovative solutions range and expansion of distribution channels.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say