The country's textile exports cover more than 50 countries in
The industry occupies an important place in the economy as a whole and particularly in
The home-grown garment brands were gaining greater popularity in the local market and abroad, he said, also stressing that more aggressive marketing programmes were needed to promote the country as a high quality clothes producer and incentivise key players in the industry.
In the men's wear volumes, the latest reports have revealed that it had grown significantly from its initial figure of 16 million in 2006.
The textile and garment companies have improved and upgraded their raw material storage, packing and transport facilities for large-scale operations, according to latest reports.
The apparel brands are very strong due to their presence in premium shopping malls, as the
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform