The net proceeds of the Term Facility, together with borrowings under the Bridge Facility, will, among other things, be used to (i) repay certain of the indebtedness outstanding under the first and second lien term loans under
The Credit Facilities will be secured by a senior priority lien on substantially all existing and future property and assets of
The terms of the Credit Facilities and the Bridge Facility will provide for customary representations and warranties, affirmative and negative covenants and events of default. The covenants, subject to certain exceptions, will restrict, among other things: (i) debt incurrence; (ii) lien incurrence; (iii) investments, dividends and distributions; (iv) dispositions of assets and subsidiary interests; (v) acquisitions; (vi) sale and leaseback transactions; and (vii) transactions with affiliates.
There can be no assurances that
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore