The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009 and 038.
The serial number for this application is 86165221.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Telecommunications equipment, namely, portable and handheld wireless devices for transmitting, receiving, storing, organizing, manipulating and reviewing voice, images, text, data, video and audio files, namely, mobile telephones, personal digital assistants and tablet computers; wireless routers; external modems use on wireless networks;
• Telecommunications services, namely, wireless telephone services; transmission of voice, data, graphics, images, audio and video by means of telecommunications networks, wireless communications networks, and the Internet; telecommunications network transmission services; communication services, namely, transmission of voice audio, visual images and data via a global computer network and wireless networks.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Sprint, Trademarks, Wireless Network, Telecommunications, Wireless Technology.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World