The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average shed 20.66 points, or 0.13 percent, from Thursday to 15,293.91. The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the
Decliners were led by mining, oil and coal, and fishery and agriculture shares while shipping, real estate and metal shares gained ground.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million