Tecno Mobile has launched the smartphone of the year, tagged Phantom Z, in
Speaking at the event, Deputy
"Phantom Z is about to revolutionalise how smartphone is being used in
The Phantom Z device is powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and set to deliver cutting edge features at retail-friendly price.
The features captured in Phantom Z includes: a 7.9mm unibody design; a 2GB RAM that can store memory of up to 32GB; an 3030mAH battery that delivers 24 hours of talk time with up to 960 hours of standby time on a 3G network.
Managing Director, Marketing, Jumia Nigeria,
"Tecno has revolutionalised the Smartphone market in
The Phantom Z in addition flaunts a stylish high-end back cover, a dual camera complete with the first dual flash camera that allows the user to create stunning selfies at daytime or nighttime. Its 5.2 inch, 1920x1080p Full HD screen makes use of the latest AMOLED screen technology to ensure high pixel density and high contrast ratio and with anti-scratch and anti-fingerprint surface.
Head of Public Relations,
Head of Design of
"Phantom Z is truly an efficient device; that is its core offering and why we are excited about it," he added.
Head of Enforcement Unit, Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC), Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes