Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Notice of Intent to award a sole source purchase order to
Classification Code: 00 - None
Contact: mailto:email@example.com [
MCB Camp Butler - Far East
This requirement is for the following items:
1) GATR 2.4m Antenna System w/o RF Component:
2) GATR Band Feed Kits
- C-band Linear Feed Kit
- X-band Feed Kit 2.4m
3) GATR X-ban HPA 80 watt kit w/ Ethernet
4) Modem, Networking and Connectivity Options, Spectrum Analyzer - handheld FSH3
5) GATR Power Backup Compact Uninterruptible Power Supply (CUPS) Kit w/ 2590 Li-ION batteries
6) GATR System Training OCONUS
The GATR Technologies Antenna Equipment is an inflatable, expeditionary antenna for the Defense Intelligence V-Sat Network (DIVN), and is the only satellite antenna available on the commercial market that provides the small footprint and ease of set up required by III MEF for quick deployment with a small footprint.
GATR Technologies is the only manufacturer of Inflatable Satellite Antennas and associated electronics for high bandwidth satellite communications. A Rigid dish type antenna cannot meet embarkation requirements and supported manpower. GATR Technologies does not use resellers and no other satellite antenna system provides a comparable lightweight and dimension embarkation footprint.
This Notice of Intent is not a request for Expressions of Interest (EOIs), proposals or quotations. No solicitation document exists and no telephone inquiries will be accepted. No contract award will be made on the basis of EOIs, proposals or quotations received in response to this notice.
Interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement, and should furnish detailed data concerning their capabilities to provide the product sought, to including pricing data and technical data sufficient enough to determine that a comparable source for the Government is available.
The Government will be the sole determiner regarding an offeror--'s ability to meet all requirements.
The Government will consider all EOIs received prior to 3 days after date of publication of this notice before
EOIs may be submitted via facsimile to Attn:
Submitters bear the burden of ensuring that the EOI reaches the designated contracting office on time and should allow a reasonable time for facsimile transmissions to be completed. All pages of the transmission must reach the office before the deadline specified and pages of a facsimile transmission that arrive in the office after the specified deadline will not be considered. The submitter bears the risk of non-receipt of facsimile transmissions and should confirm by telephone that any facsimile was received.
This purchase will be under Simplified Acquisition Procedures and
Point of contact for this purchase is
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say