In announcing the stock purchase program,
The shares may be repurchased periodically in open market transactions at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions, or by other means in accordance with federal securities laws. The actual timing, number and value of shares repurchased under the program will be determined by management at its discretion and will depend on a number of factors, including the market price of Southwest's stock, general market and economic conditions, and applicable legal requirements. Repurchased shares will become treasury shares and may be utilized for general corporate purposes, including reissuance pursuant to Southwest's stock-based award plans, employee stock purchase plan, dividend reinvestment plan, or other plans.
Southwest is the holding company for
Southwest's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OKSB.
Caution About Forward-Looking Statements
We make forward-looking statements in this news release that are subject to risks and uncertainties. We intend these statements to be covered by the safe harbor provision for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Southwest does not intend, and undertakes no obligation, to update or revise any forward-looking statements contained in this release, whether as a result of differences in actual results, changes in assumptions, or changes in other factors affecting such statements, except as required by law.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12096900.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic