In its maiden results as a listed company, the analytical services provider posted a pretax loss of 3.1 million for the financial year ended
Revenue rose almost 13% to
The group said its customer base grew by over 50%, while it continued to see an increase in revenue from existing clients.
It gave a confident outlook for the year ahead, supported by a "broad pipeline of new business", and said it is confident that the business is trading in line with expectations.
"We are pleased to announce that the company is in advanced talks with a number of new partners and hope to be able to make a further announcement about partner arrangements soon," the company said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan