Reports Outline Applied Ceramics Findings from King Mongkut's
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the King Mongkut's
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Importantly, according to the temperature-programmed reduction/oxidation study, the CeO2 prepared using the sonication-assisted route showed a relatively higher level of reversible oxygen storage capacity (2384 mu mol/g), compared with the CeO2 prepared by conventional route (1748 mu mol/g)."
For more information on this research see: Preparation of CeO2 Nano Rods Through a Sonication-Assisted Precipitation.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting P. Kim-Lohsoontorn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry