Reports on Solid State Physics Findings from Tomsk State University Provide New Insights (Ab initio calculations of the electron-phonon interaction and characteristics of large polarons in rutile and anatase)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Arguments have been presented in support of the assumption that the main contribution to the spectral line width corresponds to the interaction of electrons with the potential of randomly arranged oxygen vacancies."
For more information on this research see: Ab initio calculations of the electron-phonon interaction and characteristics of large polarons in rutile and anatase. Physics of the Solid State, 2014;56(7):1302-1309. Physics of the Solid State can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Tomsk,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore