Contract award: delivered with installation, configuration and commissioning of server infrastructure to the needs of centralization zst.
1 The contract is for delivery with installation, configuration and commissioning of server infrastructure and the delivery of software for the ZST Centralization in accordance with the technical and operational specifications.
2 Object of the contract shall also include:
- Guarantees for the supplied equipment,
- Guarantees and support for the supplied software,
- Teaching positions with the range of equipment and software.
3 The Contractor is responsible for identifying the New Approach Directives applicable to the supplied equipment, and the fulfillment of their requirements, which will be confirmed by placing the CE mark on the device. New Approach directives, including the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (LVD) 2006/95 / EC Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95 / EC implemented into Polish law.
Total final value of contract(s): 2 737 320 PLN Excluding VAT
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name :
Contractor address : Ul. Dabrowskiego 12
65-021 Zielona GÓra
Implementing agency :
ul. Stawki 2
For the attention of: Anna Sierputowska
Telephone: +48 225053693
Fax: +48 225053599
General address of the contracting entity: www.poczta-polska.pl
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals