PromptSmart, the new teleprompter app available for iPad and iPhone, launches today as the first voice-guided public speaking aid with VoiceTrackTM proprietary voice recognition technology.
VoiceTrackTM is a breakthrough in mobile voice recognition technology. It seamlessly follows spoken words and pauses during a speech, adjusting the speed of scrolling text in real time based on the speaker's actual words and pace. Because the speaker is in total control over the scrolling, PromptSmart delivers a more intuitive experience than even traditional teleprompters and needs no speed calibration. Additionally, the voice recognition processing is completed on the device itself, eliminating the need for an internet data connection.
PromptSmart also recognizes that many speakers prefer to use notes to guide their talks rather than full texts. For this style, PromptSmart includes a digital notecard feature which enables users to stay on-point with functionality to create, rearrange, and set optimum viewing parameters for notecards.
Whatever the style of the speaker, PromptSmart delivers professional tools with cutting-edge technology and an easy-to-use interface. PromptSmart is the ultimate presentation companion to de-stress any public speaking occasion in business, at school, on the campaign trail or anywhere else.
Founder and CEO
Select features of PromptSmart include:
• VoiceTrackTM proprietary voice recognition: PromptSmart follows vocal cues, adjusting scroll speed according to the user's pace and position in the text (no data/ internet connection required).
• Easy to use: PromptSmart is ready to go as soon as it's downloaded; no need to calibrate.
• Place-holding: Go off script? PromptSmart will standby until the speaker returns to the text.
• Customization: Adjust fonts, text sizes, text color, etc. Set timers, scroll speeds and more.
• Speeches on the go: Download .docx or .txt files from the cloud or email and PromptSmart automatically transforms them into speeches and/ or digital notecards.
• Voice recording: Record and practice speeches. Play them back to note improvements.
PromptSmart is available now for a special launch price of
PromptSmart was born out of a passion for public speaking. As a Communications Fellow at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12094689.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17