Profit takers continue their hold on trading activities on the floor of
However, investors bought and sold a total of 207.931 million shares valued at N2.244 billion in 4,785 transactions as against 245.694 million shares valued at N2.792 billion in 4,633 transactions recorded on Wednesday with stockbrokers crossing a total of 153.916 million shares valued at N952.911 million in 2,239 transactions in the financial services sector, while 208.207 million shares valued at N1.833 billion in 2,504 transactions were recorded in the previous trading day.
18 companies made it to the gainers' table at the close of trading on Thursday as against 17 on Wednesday, while 30 were on the laggards' table as against 31 in the previous trading day.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu