PaymentVision, a provider of electronic payment processing technology for the consumer finance industry, announced today the release and successful use of its integrated offering for
"We are looking forward to working with
Capitol Finance, a consumer finance company in
Consumer finance, sales finance, auto finance, and real estate companies already rely on
"We are excited about our integration with PaymentVision and the benefits they provide to our clients. PaymentVision delivers a competitive advantage in terms of security and compliance," said
Highlights of PaymentVision payment processing include:
• Hosted Tokenization enables consumer finance companies to collect payments from within the absVision without exposing long-term or short-term memory to card or bank account data.
• Integrated Card Authorization enables agents to send card authorization requests from within absVision and receive a response while the customer is present or on the phone.
• Bank Account Verification enables agents to verify that a bank account is open and in good standing prior to enrolling it in a payment arrangement.
• Open Payment Gateway enables consumer finance companies to bring their own bank or merchant account provider many times resulting in no hold, no reserve, next day funding.
PaymentVision is a biller-direct, PCI-compliant, electronic payment gateway provider. PaymentVision offers clients the unified ability to accept ACH, check, and credit or debit card payments, by phone, or through Internet channels. PaymentVision solutions handle billions of dollars for thousands of financial institutions, large and small nationwide including, credit unions, banks, consumer finance, and collection agencies. For more information, please visit http://www.paymentvision.com; follow PaymentVision on
Founded in 1978,
Note to Editors: PaymentVision is a registered trademark of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12094079.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola