PaymentVision, a provider of electronic payment processing technology for the consumer finance industry, announced today the release and successful use of its integrated offering for
"We are looking forward to working with
Capitol Finance, a consumer finance company in
Consumer finance, sales finance, auto finance, and real estate companies already rely on
"We are excited about our integration with PaymentVision and the benefits they provide to our clients. PaymentVision delivers a competitive advantage in terms of security and compliance," said
Highlights of PaymentVision payment processing include:
• Hosted Tokenization enables consumer finance companies to collect payments from within the absVision without exposing long-term or short-term memory to card or bank account data.
• Integrated Card Authorization enables agents to send card authorization requests from within absVision and receive a response while the customer is present or on the phone.
• Bank Account Verification enables agents to verify that a bank account is open and in good standing prior to enrolling it in a payment arrangement.
• Open Payment Gateway enables consumer finance companies to bring their own bank or merchant account provider many times resulting in no hold, no reserve, next day funding.
PaymentVision is a biller-direct, PCI-compliant, electronic payment gateway provider. PaymentVision offers clients the unified ability to accept ACH, check, and credit or debit card payments, by phone, or through Internet channels. PaymentVision solutions handle billions of dollars for thousands of financial institutions, large and small nationwide including, credit unions, banks, consumer finance, and collection agencies. For more information, please visit http://www.paymentvision.com; follow PaymentVision on
Founded in 1978,
Note to Editors: PaymentVision is a registered trademark of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12094079.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid