Based on this price, the company will have a market capitalisation of around
ATTRAQT provides an online merchandising platform called Freestyle Merchandising, and has customers including
The company plans to use the proceeds of its private subscription to expand its US sales team, increase its marketing effort, extend the functionality of its platform and develop new products. It expects its float on AIM to raise its profile, helping it to attract and recruit key employees.
ATTRAQT's nominated adviser and broker is N+1 Singer.
"We now have a strong portfolio of clients and believe that by joining AIM, we will have an increased profile with future customers and better access to funds, allowing us to further develop the Company both domestically and internationally," said Chief Executive and co-founder of the company AndrÉ Brown in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation