Based on this price, the company will have a market capitalisation of around
ATTRAQT provides an online merchandising platform called Freestyle Merchandising, and has customers including
The company plans to use the proceeds of its private subscription to expand its US sales team, increase its marketing effort, extend the functionality of its platform and develop new products. It expects its float on AIM to raise its profile, helping it to attract and recruit key employees.
ATTRAQT's nominated adviser and broker is N+1 Singer.
"We now have a strong portfolio of clients and believe that by joining AIM, we will have an increased profile with future customers and better access to funds, allowing us to further develop the Company both domestically and internationally," said Chief Executive and co-founder of the company AndrÉ Brown in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8