As it presented the ASB's underlying operating results and excluded items that introduced instability or one-off distortions, cash net profit was the bank's preferred measure of financial performance.
Chapman added : "Over the course of the financial year, all areas of the business have performed well with solid lending growth across all key portfolios of 5 per cent, despite heightened price assertiveness in the home loan market. The improving
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low