MSI offers several valuable communication products and services that create Value Networks for its customers that can be extended to large groups of members, sales affiliates or other interested parties. The value of the network is its furnishing of free unlimited, in-network services to all network members; low-cost local and long distance calling; access to numbers outside the network for all members; high-value customer calling services to all members including voice messaging, email services, conferencing services, fax via email, automated attendant and advanced call processing to all members. Persons interested in acquiring the MSI products and/or services can to www.gcn.globalcommunications.com to learn more about this and the company's other new products and to sign up for the service.
Statements contained in this new release, other than those identifying historical facts, constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the Safe Harbor provisions as contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements relating to the Company's future expectations, including but not limited to revenues and earnings, technology efficacy, strategies and plans, are subject to safe harbor protection.
Investor Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season