In its last financial year,
The scheme it uses is accompanied by a proportional share consolidation to maintain broad comparability of the share price and return per share before and after the return of value. However, it is having to extend its revolving credit facility to make the latest payout.
"In order to facilitate the return of value,
It hopes to make the payout in November, once it has been approved by shareholders and the talks on the revolving credit facility extension are completed.
In a statement, the company said revenue in the three months to
"After a strong close to (fiscal 2014), Licence revenues in International remained strong, whilst there was a small decline in
It kept its outlook unchanged, saying it remains confident it can achieve low-single-digit revenue growth in the medium term, allowing it to continue to make big returns to shareholders.
Its shares were up 0.8% at
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls