The company has finished drilling a sixth hole at the Condor De Oro site, drilling down 300 metres, and again intersected low-grade copper-gold-molybendum mineralisation.
"Each of the widely spaced scout holes to date show mineralisation and alteration in every rock type intersected, confirming the scale and prospectivity of the system. Hole 6 in the
The company said it will finalise its exploration plan once it gets all the results from the initial drilling programme and can update the geological model.
The stock was down 15% at
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World