Today was the end of the legal deadline for companies to announce their financial results of the Q 2, which raised fears among traders that some shares might be suspended as of Sunday session. This led to disparity of performance during today's session.
Some shares of the KSX 15 had a strong performance today, contributing to the total value of trading. For the second successive week, popular stocks were the locomotive of the market, due to the rise of profit-taking operations for most shares under 100 fils, especially during the last coupe of minutes. (end) mka.abd. msa
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season