Kevin joins CTPartners with over 15 years of professional search experience dedicated exclusively to the investment management industry. He has successfully partnered with clients to recruit senior leadership professionals into chief investment officer, heads of asset classes, portfolio management, and research positions.
Prior to joining CTPartners, Kevin spent nine years within the asset management practices of Heidrick & Struggles and
CTPartners is a leading global executive search firm that is designed to deliver in-depth expertise, creative strategies, and outstanding results to clients worldwide. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven track record in C-Suite, top executive, and board searches, as well as extensive experience in serving private equity and venture capital firms.
From its 30 offices in 18 countries, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 500 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services, key leadership functions, and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries.
For more information please visit CTPartners (www.ctnet.com), and connect with CTPartners on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to follow ongoing news developments and insights about the latest industry trends.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays