The Company will update its shareholders and investors on its business and will discuss its progress in implementing its Marketing Strategy. After the presentation, there will be an opportunity for Q&A.
As part of the Companys new strategy in the Financial Services Industry, Dr. Louro will discuss the potential of the recent acquisition of a majority interest in
For the Conference Call Webinar, we invite our shareholders and investors to please click on the following Internet link up to 10 minutes before the conference call begins:
The audio portion of the Webinar will automatically be heard by attendees on their computer speakers or, attendees may call (in the US) (415)-655-0061
(Access Code: 481-146-002) for just the audio portion or as an alternative to their computer speakers.
Please refer to our filings to view the information from the conference call and also visit our websites to view the presentation materials and other content from the conference call.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements." Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statementsas a result of various important factors as disclosed in our filings with the
For more information, please contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low