Hydro One was able to partially offset some of its higher costs through higher transmission rates approved by the Ontario Energy Board as well as rising consumption as revenue climbed 12 per cent to
The company paid
It said it expects to grow the company by approximately five per cent, due to number of acquisitions its made recently of smaller energy companies.
The OEB approved Hydro One's purchase of
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think