Global consumer electronics manufacturer Hannspree is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Watford FC to become the 'Official Display Technology Partner' of the Hornets.
The new partnership will see Watford FC's current display facilities replaced with modern solutions from Hannspree. The club's ticket office, commercial department and administration offices are to be upgraded with new stylish Full HD, LED Monitors from the HannsG monitor range. Players will receive Hannspree's latest Android Tablet PC models, and the executive boxes will have Hannspree TVs fitted so that VIP visitors never miss any of the on pitch action.
Watford FC Commercial Director,
In order to reach out to a prospective new customer base Hannspree will benefit from stadium advertising as well as a whole host of promotional activities online and through social media. It will also enjoy special access to the club's hospitality facilities which Hannspree intends to use to reward its clients.
Hannspree is a global consumer electronics manufacturer specialising in audio visual technology. It is part of the
Hannspree now offers a portfolio of large screen Tablet PCs boasting advanced proprietary touch screen technologies by HannsTouch - one of the largest touch screen manufacturers in the world. Hannspree's experience and knowledge of display technology has also made them a leader in the global monitor market with the sub brand, HannsG, delivering a comprehensive range of carefully crafted monitors to suit even the most specific requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life