Findings on Nanoparticles Discussed by Investigators at
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Combination of the advantages of ultrasonic irradiation and magnetic nanopartides provides important methodology to carry out catalytic transformations."
For more information on this research see: Ultrasonic activated efficient synthesis of chromenes using amino-silane modified Fe3O4 nanoparticles: A versatile integration of high catalytic activity and facile recovery.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting J. Safari,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham