Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The spin probe method is used to determine the phase state and distribution of adsorbed additives, as well as the influence of an additional adsorption of hydrocarbons on the molecular dynamics at the surface of nanoparticles of montmorillonite and nanopigments based on cationic dyes."
For more information on this research see: Adsorption and Molecular Dynamics of Low-Molecular Substances on Modified Montmorillonite Nanoparticles.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters