The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "According to the hysteresis loops measured by vibrating sample magnetometer, formation of the superparamagnetic nanoparticles (NPs) is confirmed. Investigating the magnetic properties of the two samples indicates a rise in the amount of magnetization of the sample produced by first harmonic of the laser compared to the one produced by the second harmonic wavelength."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "So it is obtained that the main wavelength of Nd:YAG laser (1,064 nm) results to finer iron oxide NPs with better magnetic properties."
For more information on this research see: Iron Oxide Nanocrystals Synthesis by Laser Ablation in Water: Effect of Laser Wavelength.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays