The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research, "According to the hysteresis loops measured by vibrating sample magnetometer, formation of the superparamagnetic nanoparticles (NPs) is confirmed. Investigating the magnetic properties of the two samples indicates a rise in the amount of magnetization of the sample produced by first harmonic of the laser compared to the one produced by the second harmonic wavelength."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "So it is obtained that the main wavelength of Nd:YAG laser (1,064 nm) results to finer iron oxide NPs with better magnetic properties."
For more information on this research see: Iron Oxide Nanocrystals Synthesis by Laser Ablation in Water: Effect of Laser Wavelength.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think