The CEO of
Since the commencement in 2008, the latest investment scheme represents the largest for the telecom operator, added the
McLean has further said that the high speed data network will be initially available to the customers in the greater
He has added that the company will maintain the launch on the operational network to deliver 3G+ coverage across the country.
McLean has also stated that they have been excited seeing the encouraging feedback from the users.
He has further said that today they have made the move only, but will make major declarations related to partnerships and propositions in the upcoming months.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut