The CEO of
Since the commencement in 2008, the latest investment scheme represents the largest for the telecom operator, added the
McLean has further said that the high speed data network will be initially available to the customers in the greater
He has added that the company will maintain the launch on the operational network to deliver 3G+ coverage across the country.
McLean has also stated that they have been excited seeing the encouraging feedback from the users.
He has further said that today they have made the move only, but will make major declarations related to partnerships and propositions in the upcoming months.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison