ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13082014 - A new EBRD working paper contains a (somewhat) cautionary tale from emerging
This EBRD working paper by
A second lesson from the crisis is that banks' funding structure, in particular the use of short-term wholesale funding, matters as much for lending stability as does their ownership structure.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits