The company acquired Maidenhead-based Evohosting, which supplies domain name and shared hosting services to its over 5,000 active customers.
In the financial year ended
"Overall operational costs are expected to be reduced through efficiencies. The acquisition is expected to be immediately earnings enhancing to the group as a whole," the company said in a statement.
To pay for the acquisition,
"We continue to seek earnings enhancing acquisitions in order to add critical mass to the company's operations," said Managing director
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say