POLARISATION between English football's rich and poor is worsening and the problem is being exacerbated by financial fair play (FFP) rules, according to a report published today.
A survey of 67 finance chiefs from English and Scottish clubs conducted by accountant and advisory firm BDO found that 94 per cent believe the wealth gap between big and small teams is widening.
Nine in 10 clubs said they complied with
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry