POLARISATION between English football's rich and poor is worsening and the problem is being exacerbated by financial fair play (FFP) rules, according to a report published today.
A survey of 67 finance chiefs from English and Scottish clubs conducted by accountant and advisory firm BDO found that 94 per cent believe the wealth gap between big and small teams is widening.
Nine in 10 clubs said they complied with
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine