ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13082014 - Professor
Professor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Professor
Professor Stupples's presentation, 'Is it possible to cyberjack modern airplanes?' will investigate the feasibility of this happening by discussing the way in which avionic and flight control systems of modern aircraft function. He will also explore how these systems could be subverted, as well as methods of protection and prevention of cyberjacking.
Professor Stupples has been a frequent commentator with several news organisations with regard to aircraft radar navigation systems. In June he was a featured commentator in the BBC2 Horizon television documentary, 'Where is flight MH370?'
Alongside Professor Stupples, the
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'