The deal will see, Zhenfa paying
Zhenfa is a very highly regarded, vertically integrated enterprise in the burgeoning solar utility systems market. Having seen some of their installations first hand, I can attest to the large scale and scope of their endeavors and understand their desire to purchase modules utilizing components that maximize quality and protect their long-term investments, said
Yorgensen added, Zhenfa recognizes that a module is only as good as the encapsulant within and that STR products offer exceptional performance and service life. We expect our alliance with Zhenfa to significantly strengthen our existing relationships with many of the top-tier Chinese module manufacturers, and to help create important new relationships for STR within the world's largest solar module manufacturing market.
It is estimated that the deal will be closed in the Q4 of 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists